For the working women, it can be mundane wearing the same old suit to work year after year. But if you’re like me, and like to shop, you know how to find different accessories to update the look of your suit. Now a days a suit is not a required look for most offices, so it is nice to buy a full suit but you don’t always have to where the pieces together.
Whether you purchase a pant suit or a skirt suit remember to launder the pieces at the same time even if you did’t wear them together or one piece will fade more than the other.
There are so many new styles and colors of suits as well. You don’t have to stick to the simple black and blue any longer. Colorful suits are in style depending on wear you work and the time of the year. A pink suit may not be appropriate for all office settings.
Also, not all suits are dressy. There are casual suits, so don’t forgot those casual Fridays or those offices where the attire is business casual. A cute khaki suit just might fit the bill.
How do I update last year’s suit?
- Wearing the latest style and color top or shirt with suit.
- Adding the latest accessories e.g, purse, scarf, shoes.
- Change the buttons for something more “today”.
- Change the Lengthof the skirt, if possible.
- Change the length of the jacket, if possible.